Sr. Network Engineer
- Company: Solid established growing Top-Tier Cisco Gold Partner
- Location: Greater Boston area, or North or South NJ
- Type: Full-time position
- Compensation: Lucrative compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Position Id: 1404
Explore a true career growth opportunity! …
Our client is one an established, growing, and well respected IT Solutions Provider (Cisco Gold Partner). They have expertise in all of Cisco's solution areas including enterprise networking, security, data center, and UC/Collaboration... and what they are looking for is a network engineer with a broad background in enterprise networking, that has a strong architect mindset, enjoys and resolving challenging technical and operational issues and mentoring others.
This is a Senior Network Engineering role within their Managed Services Team, focused on providing Tier 4 support on complex enterprise networking issues that are escalated by the MSP team. In addition to providing escalation support, the Sr. Network Engineer will help to define new/improved reporting for clients, and serve as mentor to other members of the technical team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in engineering and troubleshooting enterprise networks, including route/switch, LAN, WAN, campus networks, network security, data center (Nexus), SD-WAN,etc. This is an opportunity to join this highly sought after team in a senior role that will be a stepping stone to a superior role in the organization.
Key Benefits of this Position:
- Work for a solid, profitable, and growing "break away" Cisco Gold Partner
- Focused on the latest Cisco solutions and technologies
- Award-winning "family oriented" company culture
- Full-time senior level role with Lucrative compensation, full benefits, and now travel
- Must have 8+ years of experience in network engineering, architecture, and troubleshooting of enterprise networks -- including in switches, routers, LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, network security (firewalls, FirePower), and data center (Nexus)
- Must have great people skills and customer-facing skills
- Cisco certifications are preferred; CCNP, or CCIE
- No travel
If this sounds like you, Call me:
The Trevi Group
Karel@TheTreviGroup (dot) com
If this position is not the right match for you... then who comes to mind that should hear about it. Any recommendations you provide will be tagged confidentially with your name so that if we place that person within one year, we will send you a $1,000 Amex Gift Card to thank you for your help. Just know that when we contact people that you recommend to us, we contact them confidentially and never mention your name. You referrals are handled in a completely confidential manner.
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 400 offices worldwide, and has been recognized by FORBES as one of "Best Executive Search Firms." Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire engineers, architects, and management in the IT industry. Our specialties include Networking, Security, Data Center, Virtualization, Unified Communications, and Cloud technologies.
keywords: cisco network engineer ccnp ccie ccdp route switch, firewalls, firepower ise wireless sdn sd-wan nexus aci viptela palo alto checkpoint troubleshooting eplus dimension data presidio cdw carousel aqueduct