Sr. Solutions Architect (Networking & Security)
Locations: Greater Boston area, or North or south NJ
Company: Solid established award-winning Cisco Gold Partner
Type: Full-time position
Compensation: Lucrative base, bonus, comprehensive benefits
Position Id: 1402
Explore a true career growth opportunity…..
Our client is a Top Tier IT Solutions Provider that specializes in broad range of IT solutions for Enterprise clients, including for Enterprise Networking, Security, Data Center solutions, Cloud, and Collaboration. What they are looking for is a pre-sales oriented Sales Engineer / Solutions Architect with experience in enterprise networking and network security solutions – with experience in solution design and architecture leveraging Cisco's suite of solutions for LAN, WAN, wireless, SD-WAN, ACI, etc.
Exciting benefits of this position are...
- Solid, profitable, and fast growing IT Solution Provider
- Focused on latest Cisco technologies and solutions.
- Award-winning "family oriented" company culture; Ranked "one of the best" tech companies to work for in region.
- Position reports to a hands-off manager
- Lucrative compensation, comprehensive benefits
The position will focus on pre-sales engineering and solution design for enterprise clients in the region.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in pre-sales engineering of Cisco enterprise networking solutions (i.e., LAN, WAN, wireless, SD-WAN, Viptela, Meraki, etc).
- Must have experience in Cisco's security solutions (FirePower, ISE) and experience with Palo Alto firewalls.
- Any experience with networking for cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) will be a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with clients contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Must have experience designing solutions, statements of work (SOW), bill of materials (BOM), and presenting technical solutions.
- Cisco certifications will be a plus: CCNP, CCIE
- Up to 30% travel at times, in the region.
Our client company offers a lucrative compensation plan, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, AD&D, flex and 401k, and a stable work environment with a family oriented company culture.
If this sounds like you, Call me.
The Trevi Group
email: karel@thetrevigroup (dot) com
If this position is not the right match for you... then who comes to mind that should hear about it. Any recommendations you provide will be tagged confidentially with your name so that if we place that person within one year, we will send you a $1,000 Amex Gift Card to thank you for your help. Just know that when we contact people that you recommend to us, we contact them confidentially and never mention your name. You referrals are handled in a completely confidential manner.
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 400 offices worldwide that has been named by FORBES as one of the Best US Executive Search Firms. Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire sales engineers, solutions architects, and management in the IT industry.
Keywords: Cisco router switch solution architect sales engineer ccna ccnp ccie network engineer nexus wireless lan wan router security ise ips ids firepower switch sdn sd-wan viptella, sd-access aws cloud networking aci