Sr. Solutions Architect -- Enterprise Networking
- Office Location: New York City (with some work-from-home flexibility)
- Company: Solid fast growing 5B+ Global IT Solution Provider
- Type: Full-time/Perm position
- Compensation: Lucrative salary bonus plus comprehensive benefits package
- Position Id: 1416
A True Career Growth Opportunity….
Our client is a top tier 5B+ international IT Solution Provider that specializes a designing and delivering advanced enterprise networking solutions, and fully integrated data center solutions to meet the demanding needs of their Fortune 500 customers. Due to explosive growth they are seeking a senior sales engineer / solutions architect to support major client opportunities in the NY/NJ metro area. What they are looking for is a strategic minded individual with subject matter expertise and pre-sales engineering experience in enterprise networking and multi-vendor solutions (e.h., Cisco, Juniper, Arista).
Key exciting benefits are...
- Solid, established, and fast growing global IT Solution Provider with an award-winning company culture
- Focused on the latest cutting-edge solutions and technologies.
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Lucrative base salary, bonuses, plus comprehensive benefits
In this role, you will support major client opportunities in the region, focused on pre-sales solution design (client requirements, SOWs, BOMs) -- with the goal of driving growth and profitability of the networking practice in the region. You’ll work closely with Sales teams and other Sales Engineering resources to articulate the value proposition of solutions and services to potential and current clients, by providing subject matter expertise in the enterprise networking space.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Sales Engineering (Pre-Sales) or consulting in the Networking solutions arena
- Must have Subject Matter Expert level experience in enterprise networking
- Experience in any of the following will be a plus: network security, wireless, data center networking, SDN, SD-WAN, SD-Access, cloud networking, positioning services as part of solution.
- Must possess great customer facing skills, strong business acumen, organizational skills, presentation skills.
- Certifications are a plus (e.g., CCNP, CCIE)
- Travel: less than 25%
If this sounds like you, Call me.
The Trevi Group
karel@thetrevigroup (dot) com
If this position is not the right match for you... then who comes to mind that should hear about it. Any recommendations you provide will be tagged confidentially with your name so that if we place that person within one year, we will send you a $1,000 Amex Gift Card to thank you for your help. Just know that when we contact people that you recommend to us, we contact them confidentially and never mention your name. You referrals are handled in a completely confidential manner.
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 400 offices worldwide, and are recognized by FORBES as one of the Best US Executive Search Firms. Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire sales engineers, solutions architects, and leadership in the IT industry. Our specialties include Networking, Cloud, Security, Data Center, Infrastructure, Virtualization, and Collaboration.
Keywords: network engineer sales engineer solutions architect cisco ccna ccnp ccie data center juniper eplus dimension data cdw logicalis presidio cloud professional services