- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Company: One of the top privately held global companies to work for in the Twin Cities
- Type: Full-time position
- Compensation: Lucrative compensation, plus great benefits
- Position Id: 1407
Explore a true career growth opportunity....
Our client is looking for a Security Engineer to take their security posture to the next level. This will be a great opportunity to join this global industry leader and utilize your broad security experience to assess, recommend, and implement improvements in the company's security platforms, policies, and procedures. What they are looking for is an experienced Security Engineer to lead initiatives focused on enhancing the company's security plans and infrastructure. Our client has a great company culture, great benefits, and is committed to investing in innovation.
Key exciting benefits are...
- Work for a solid growing international industry leader
- Strategic high impact position with unlimited career growth opportunity
- Great company culture, and work/life balance
- Lucrative compensation, excellent benefits
As Sr. Security Architect, you’ll be responsible for providing strategic guidance, and expertise focused on making the company more secure. You'll be handling initiatives to assess, plan, review, and audit their IT infrastructure, systems, and processes to identify vulnerabilities and implement solutions, best practices, and policies. It is a strategic role ... as you be a subject matter expert in the security team. The role will also be involved in some of their compliance projects. This will include policies, and leading the periodic corporate compliance audits and certification, working with third party auditing firms as needed. The Architect will also evaluate new security products and technologies for adoption, and will participate in incident response.
- Must have 5+ years experience in assessing/auditing and creating security policies, procedures, and best practices; including IT systems and network security. However, the hands-on experience managing and configuring IT systems is not required.
- Must have high-level experience with a wide variety of security platforms (e.g., firewalls, Microsoft technologies, SIEM, Rapid 7, OpenDNS, Imanage Threat Manager, Tenable Vulnerability scanning, or other similar systems). However, the hands-on experience managing and configuring IT systems is not required.
- Must have good communication skills, documentation skills, and good people skills.
If this sounds like you, Call me.
The Trevi Group
karel@thetrevigroup (dot) com
If this position is not the right match for you... then who comes to mind that should hear about it. Any recommendations you provide will be tagged confidentially with your name so that if we place that person within one year, we will send you a $1,000 Amex Gift Card to thank you for your help. Just know that when we contact people that you recommend to us, we contact them confidentially and never mention your name. You referrals are handled in a completely confidential manner.
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 400 offices worldwide, and are recognized by FORBES as one of the Best US Executive Search Firms. Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire engineers, architects, and management in the IT industry. Our specialties include Data Center, Security, Networking, Cloud, and Collaboration.
Keywords: security engineer compliance Cisco network engineer firewall ips ids cissp Microsoft SIEM, Rapid 7, OpenDNS, Imanage Threat Manager, Tenable Vulnerability scanning, risk governance