Microsoft Solutions Engineer (Exchange, O365, Azure, AD)
Location: Southeast PA, South NJ, Harrisburg PA
Company: Solid fast growing IT Solution Provider
Type: Full-time/Perm position
Compensation: Lucrative salary plus comprehensive benefits package
Position Id: 1411
A True Career Growth Opportunity….
Our client is an IT Solution Provider that specializes a broad range of IT solutions for enterprise clients with focus on cloud solutions and migration, data center, networking, and security. Due to explosive growth of their cloud business unit, they are seeking a Microsoft Solutions Engineer with subject matter expertise in designing and implementing Microsoft migration projects ... with focus on Exchange, Azure, Office 365, Teams, etc..
Key exciting benefits are...
- Solid, established, and fast growing IT Solution Provider with an award-winning company culture
- Focused on the latest cutting-edge solutions and technologies.
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Lucrative compensation, plus comprehensive benefits
In this role, you will work with clients in the region to help them design and implement their Microsoft migration projects. It's an exciting role because you get to drive the overall technical projects, and further enhance your expertise with a broad range of cutting edge technologies in the Microsoft and cloud space. You’ll work closely with Sales teams and and client contacts to gather client requirements, architect solutions, assess level of effort (LOE), define statements of work (SOW), and then implement projects to completion. This is a great opportunity to join this highly sought after team and take your career (and compensation) to the next level.
- Must have 4+ years of experience in design and implementation of Microsoft migration projects (on-premise and cloud).
- Must have Subject Matter Expert level experience in Exchange and PowerShell, as well as some experience in the following areas:
- Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive.
- Experience in using any migration tool(s) will be a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, presentation skills, and customer facing skills.
If this sounds like you, Call me.
The Trevi Group
karel@thetrevigroup (dot) com
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 400 offices worldwide, and are recognized by FORBES as one of the Best Executive Search Firms. Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire engineers, architects, and management in the IT industry. Our specialties include Networking, Cloud, Security, IT Systems, Data Center, Infrastructure, Virtualization, and Collaboration.
Keywords: Microsoft cloud system engineer cloud engineer IT systems azure office 365 o365 mcse exchange ad active directory windows office 365 Sirius computer solutions new signature champion catapult solutions Dynamics Identity Management Security Systems Management PaaS and dev platforms Collaboration apps Windows Azure Microsoft Intune Application development, SharePoint, SQL Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016 teams Skype for Business Orchestrator Microsoft Identity Manager Expertise in Active Directory and Windows PowerShell Windows Hyper-V MCITP, MCTS, MCM, MCSA, workspace one airwatch windows 10 cloudm powershell